This is how I made some flowers and a vase:
What you will need:
- 1 toilet roll tube
- Wrapping paper
- 8 cupcake cases
- 4 long (8 short) pipe cleaners
- Felt tips
- Hole punch
- Decorate the cupcake cases.
- Cover the toilet roll in wrapping paper and sellotape in place.
- Hole punch the cupcake cases in the middle.
- Fold the pipe cleaners in half to make 2 stems out of each.
- Put the pipe cleaners through the holes and fold the end then sellotape it in place.
- Twist the the pipe cleaners together.
- Insert into vase.
I made these for my Grandma for Mothers Day. I hope she likes them! 🙂